Finally getting used to some of the admin stuff, had a scare yesterday when I disabled the / account… yeah, that was stupid lol. ALL the blogs dissappeared, luckily I was still logged in, and the cookies held, used the firefox history to get back to the admin section and re-enable things…. that was close lol.
There was quite a bit of interest in the blogs in general, and we have about 20 users. Fixed a couple bugs, figured out avatars… so far so good, at least I didn’t blow it up yet lol. Users can of course export their blogs as an added protective measure against my screw ups. (Hey, this is why we test …)
So, for day #2, not to bad :D