WhoHasMy Home

I finally took the time to move WhoHasMy from my personal shared host to its new home on the Webfaction account we won in the competition that gave birth to it.

I’ve also updated WhoHasMy to include a few bug fixes I had been working on. I think I moved all the data from sample accounts that had signed up on the temporary host, and everything “seems to be working”.

Going forward, we have plans for several improvements to the project and hopefully turning a small profit on Amazon affiliate links. However, I think all of us are still recovering from the intense initial development during the dash, so there probably won’t be much new code going into it for a while.

2 Comments

  1. crouse says:

    Well, if everything worked as I hoped……then I fixed the email issues………and you got an automated email saying you have a comment ;)
    If not…… I FAIL ;) Let me know either way.

    Thanks,

    Crouse