After wining my fight with Alsa I had a long time with my Arch without any problems.
And today? The Amarok stopped working. Again. I am really sick of solving these problems with it, but still it is the best in-Qt-written music player I know. And I have my database, with rating of my songs.
So I started solving this mystery…
When I started Amarok from the Konsole, it ended with some Dbus error.
I, personally, thought, that Amarok had some problem with scripts, as usual.
So I tried fighting with it, I removed the config files and folders. With clear config Amarok worked well. But when I tried to import my rating database, it stopped working again. I was really furious about it and I knew, that I cannot find better player.
So I tried to delete the config again a again. And then I saw a config file for KWallet, which wasn’t working for me, too. I hadn’t have time to solve it earlier, so I tried to delete its config files, too.
And after clicking on Amarok button on my panel, Amarok asked for KWallet and both started working. But I really don’t know, where the problem was… Not with D-Bus or scripts as usually, but KWallet, which I had never (until today :-)) used.